WARNING: this episode contains disturbing content and may not be suitable for all listeners, particularly young children or their parents.
After suffering a concussion delayed its release, Addison finally offers up an episode in honor of International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month, the battles fought in the past, the battles still to come, and women everywhere today.
Written, produced, and narrated by Lauren Nelson
“I Can’t Keep Quiet” by MILCK was used with permission from the artist. The rendition featured can be viewed on YouTube here.
- To find out how you can get involved with the #Icantkeepquiet movement, click here.
- To donate to the ACLU, click here.
- To donate to Planned Parenthood, click here.
- To donate to Thorn, click here.
- To learn how to join the movement around the Women’s March, click here.